Friday 17 August 2012

THE RULES



There is only one rule...so far!


  1. No albums from artist/bands that I was familiar with prior to beginning downloading because I think this might given them an unfair advantage. By familiar I mean an artist/band who's work I already possessed, knew and liked prior to starting downloading. So, for example, there's no Kraftwerk since I already owned "The Man Machine" and a couple of others but have subsequently downloaded several others. Further, I've heard of a band called "Throbbing Gristle" but I've never heard any of there stuff. So, by my definition, I'm not familiar with them and they could be added to the list.

2 comments:

  1. My god man don't listen to Throbbing Gristle, it will scare you for life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always suspected they might which is why I have avoided them for all these years!

      Delete